Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Reason No. 4389210 I love my child...

This letter was in my mailbox, actually addressed to me in a strange looking envelope with writing I didn't quiiiite recognize. Not only that, but the letter had the wrong house number and zip code. First I thought it might be some kind of ransom letter or something :) Then I thought the writing did look a little like Logan's. So I opened it up, and read the following sweet message:



Sometimes, being a Mom is basically the best thing ever. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

These are the moments that make it all worth it.

May 13, 2009 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger thesawhooks said...

OH MY GOSH! I have tears....I NEVER cry at stuff like this! MIRANDA! I am going to kiss that boy of yours tonight...ok - well maybe not - don't want to freak him out....

May 13, 2009 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Miranda said...

Hahaha, Rachel. :)

It is pretty much the cutest thing ever.

May 13, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home