Friday, February 27, 2009

MARK THIS!

It is with mixed emotions and 25 minutes left of my work day that I write this blog...
I have the keys to my new crib.
I'm simultaneously excited and petrified to move - but I know it will be nice to have a cute little house to come home to, the ability to unpack ALL my boxes of stuff and live out of more than 1 room! Yaaaay! So I think it's for the best, even if Logan is already arguing with me about taking the big bedroom. This in and of itself is funny for a few reasons - most notably because the house is TINY and neither bedroom is big at all. I had to whip out my most stern Mom voice and inform him that when he gets a job and pays the bills, he can choose his own bedroom.
So that's a pretty big milestone, but perhaps an even bigger milestone is that I celebrated my one year anniversary at my job this week.
(waits for applause to die down)
This is huge for a girl who never stays put much longer than 6 months. I look back at the past year and am shocked to realize I've had the same mailing address AND job since the beginning of the year. Two thumbs up for continuity - even if it gives me panic attacks. I'm working on it.




1 Comments:

Blogger thesawhooks said...

SOOO COOL! I didn't know you had only been at your job 1 year! I am so excited for your house! The kitchen is sooo cute! I sooo wanted to paint my kitchen that color - but it didn't go with my decorations - and I couldn't afford new ones! I'll have to show you the plates from target that go with that color!! :) Can't wait to help you unpack!

March 1, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home