Wednesday, February 4, 2009

She works hard for the money...

This is me, buried in personnel files.

My boss keeps parading Administrative Assistant candidates in and out of the office for interview after interview...but have we hired one? UGH. Look, can she answer the phone and alphabetize? Because that's all I care about.




In other news...


This morning I was up, showered, dressed and was in the process of getting Logan up and dressed when I overheard the radio announce that school was closed. Oh COME ON.


Happy Snow Day...(again)

(Picture from last night's snowfall)
Me being the cocky Yankee that I am, flounced out to start my car and almost bit it in the driveway. Darn black ice. It was chaos on the back little neighborhood-y roads too - people sliding off into ditches. But - don't cry for me Argentina, I made it to work just fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home