Thursday, January 22, 2009

We had a snow day!

I can't very well begin my blog without at least ONE picture of Logan enjoying the snow we got here at the beginning of the week. He was so excited to have a tiny bit of snow to play in - and by play I mean scrape off my car. Personally, I hate the snow with a red hot passion of a thousand burning suns and could be happy if I never saw it again in my life. (Possible side effect from living with 6 months of winter in Vermont for 25 years of my life??) Regardless, I attempted to be not SO much of a "snow grump" so I wouldn't burst his happy bubble of cold weather...


It has been SO cold here (No, not as cold as Vermont, I'm aware...) and I've realized how much of a sunshine girl I am. Thoughts of moving home to Vermont are fading quickly as the temperatures here begin to drop. I forget how much snow and ice make me CRANKY. Here's a picture of my feet in front of my space heater at work. I really use one! Even in the summer!





This week has been nutty crazy - snow days, and school delays, coming face to face with some issues from my past, house/apartment hunting, punching out my aggression in Zumba classes, telling an ex to TAKE A HIKE (THAT felt great!) and basically just trying to keep my head above water. At the end of December I was so excited for January 2009 to arrive because I just knew it was going to be the start of a great year. So far it's been a WEIRD year, but I'm still holding out hope for goodness.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home